This session is a unique opportunity to learn and work directly with a marketing expert
Ask an Expert: Marketing & Sales
Marketing Made Easy: 5 Affordable Ways to Kickstart Sales
“The sole purpose of marketing is to sell more to more people, more often and at higher prices.” – Sergio Zyman, former Coca-Cola executive
It’s never been easier to start a business, and now is the perfect time to launch and grow a small business or side hustle. This webinar will show you how to successfully market your product or service for runaway success using easy and affordable sales and marketing tactics.
BONUS: bring your questions! Every attendee is encouraged to ask marketing and sales questions that are specific to their business or marketing challenge (10-15 min per person). This is a unique opportunity to receive personal advice from Enterprise Toronto’s marketing expert and to interact with fellow attendees.
● 3 absolute must-do’s before you begin to market your small business
● 2 “Laws of Sales” to excite customers, create demand and steamroll your sales
● 5-Step Marketing Plan: easy, affordable and practical ways to grow your business
● Innovative, effective and high impact marketing on a low budget
● Easy and practical marketing that saves you Time, Money and Effort while still generating RESULTS
Webinar Format (3 hrs)
● 30 minutes: Marketing and Sales overview (see ‘Webinar Topics’ above)
● 2.5 hours: Q&A period: attendees can ask business-specific questions
For the 4th year, Sheri Allain is delighted to return to Enterprise Toronto as the Marketing & Sales expert! Sheri started her first business as a new mom on maternity leave. Since then, she’s grown a profitable 6-figure business in less than 3 years while working from home and raising two children. As a freelance marketing consultant, she’s helped 200+ entrepreneurs brand, launch and grow their startup. You can connect with her at ZipLaunchMe.com or @ziplaunchme
If you require accommodation, please notify us by email at least 4 weeks before the event date at email@example.com. To cancel the accommodation, we require 5 business days’ notice before the event date.
Thank you to our sponsors: