Not a graphic designer… No problem. Canva is a graphic design tool that makes creating custom graphics easy.
About this event
Canva is a free graphics creation tool that’s quick and easy to learn. It is a great resource for entrepreneurs who want to design social media graphics, flyers, posters and visuals that look professional with its endless collection of ready-made templates that are completely customizable.
This 3 part webinar series is designed to demonstrate just how easy it is to use.
Creating Click-Worthy Social Media Graphics is Easy!
Ever had “design envy”? It’s the feeling that other people’s social media feeds look glamorous and you wish yours did too. With Canva it’s easy to get that stylish, upscale look for your own brand.
During this seminar, participants will learn how to:
- Make designs of various social media sizes and types
- Find thousands of free photos and graphics
- Compose stunning layouts
- Add text in various fonts and colours
- Layer images, graphics and text
- Customize posts with your own logos and photos
- Incorporate videos and animations for maximum impact and engagement
This session is for you if:
- You want to make a great impression and attract your ideal clients
- You don’t have the budget to hire an expensive designer
- You want great results without spending months learning complicated graphic design tools like Photoshop
- You wish there was a simpler way to create all your marketing graphics and business documents!
Register today for this step-by-step demo of how to design with Canva!
About the Presenter.
Antoinette Burrell is a Document Design Specialist and the Founder of Burrell Creative. She helps businesses stand out and get noticed, with captivating graphics and documents for marketing and business growth. Offering everything from social media templates, to worksheets and presentations, clients can create professional-looking brand graphics for every occasion!
As an accomplished public speaker who holds certifications in Corporate Communications, Adult Education, and Social Media Marketing, she has more than 15 years of experience as a Technology Instructor and Business Communications Specialist.