Canva is a free graphics creation tool that’s quick and easy to learn. It lets you combine images and text to design social media graphics, flyers, posters, presentations, worksheets and more!
Attract your ideal clients with tip sheets, worksheets or checklists!
One of the best ways to establish credibility and connect with potential clients is to share valuable information. Information documents can be shared on your website to help grow your mailing list, or as a part of a new customer welcome package. Learn the secrets of making them look stylish and professional.
During this webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Design eye-catching headers for your tip sheet or lead magnet
- Create stylish checkboxes and columns for text
- Incorporate branded photos and graphics
- Add hyperlinks to your website or other landing page
- Customize posts with your own logos, brand colours and photos
- Add decorative elements to add depth and interest
- Create textured backgrounds for drama and style
This session is for you if:
- You want to make a great impression and attract your ideal clients
- You don’t have the budget to hire an expensive designer
- You want great results without spending months learning complicated graphic design tools like Photoshop
- You wish there was a simpler way to create all your marketing graphics and business documents!
Register today for this step-by-step demo of how to design with Canva!
Presented by: Antoinette Burrell, Document Design SpecialistAntoinette Burrell is a Document Design Specialist and the Founder of Burrell Creative. She helps businesses stand out and get noticed, with captivating graphics and documents for marketing and business growth. Offering everything from social media templates, to worksheets and presentations, clients can create professional-looking brand graphics for every occasion!
As an accomplished public speaker who holds certifications in Corporate Communications, Adult Education, and Social Media Marketing, she has more than 15 years of experience as a Technology Instructor and Business Communications Specialist.
Find out more about Antoinette’s design services at www.burrellcreative.ca