In this session we will be talking about social media content – from identifying your target market, content planning, design tools and ultimately creating a plan to follow.
One of the biggest challenges small businesses face is effectively reaching potential customers. Most of the time this challenge is related to a businesses marketing efforts and the quality of content they are creating.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have a hard time coming up with content ideas for your business?
- Do you put off mapping out your content for the month?
- Would you like more clarity on who your target market is?
If you answered YES to any of these, this workshop is for you!
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to identify your target market and goals
- Content ideas that are best suited for YOUR business – examples can be given for your specific industry
- Tools to help you create, and schedule content
- How to create a content strategy
- Analytics and how to measure the results
Presented By: Ashley McBride – Business Advisory Centre Durham Inc.
Ashley McBride joined BACD in January 2016 as the Program Coordinator for the Summer Company and assists with the Starter Company Plus Program. Ashley loves working with students, and watching their businesses grow throughout the program. Ashley has a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, a post-graduate certificate in Human Resources Management and a professional development certificate in Digital Marketing.
In addition to being the Summer Company Coordinator, Ashley is the person behind Client Services making sure your questions and needs are met! Ashley loves to get creative, therefore she works at creating/scheduling content for BACD’s social media.