A virtual presentation lead by Terry O’Reilly, marketing guru and host of CBC radio program Under The Influence
This talk is about creative problem solving. Most marketers think within the confines of their category. But that is an artificial boundary.
When out-of-the-box thinking is applied to strategies, marketing problems can be solved, obstacles can be blasted out of the way, and revenues can dramatically improve. All you have to do is “jump the fence.”
This talk gives the audience inspiring lessons in counterintuitive thinking, and includes: How to re-define your category and identify artificial borders.
- Why it is critical to go against conventional wisdom.
- How to look to other advertising categories for inspiration.
- How to look at a marketing problem with absolute fresh eyes.
- How and where to look for powerful strategic insights.
- How counterintuitive thinking can overcome difficult market conditions and competitors with deeper pockets.
This presentation is full of utterly remarkable stories of how organizations used counterintuitive thinking to achieve outstanding results. All they did was ‘jump the fence’ in their thinking.
Your exclusive event link includes a $20 voucher to use at a participating restaurant in downtown Orangeville. Please register at least two days in advance to reserve your spot.