Legal Bootcamp – How to Start & Grow Your Business webinar is for entrepreneurs early in their business venture. It will be helpful for those that haven’t launched yet, as well as those that have been in operation for under 3 years.
We’ll answer questions like:
- Do I need to incorporate?
- Should I trademark my name?
- When should I register for HST?
- Are contracts really that important?
- How do I hire my first employee?
- What should I do when leasing space for my business?
- Educating yourself and knowing the answers to these questions is important of the operation of your business.
Once you have completed this seminar, we will have taken the mystery out of legal issues and will have provided practical solutions to directly implement towards your business.
Derek Hopfner is currently the Chief Revenue Officer of Ownr. A former lawyer and entrepreneur, Derek brings both a business and legal lens to the presentation. Derek is one of the former founders of Founded, a legal technology platform built for entrepreneurs, which was acquired by Ownr, an RBC Ventures company in fall 2020.
Ownr is Canada’s leading business and legal management platform, and serves over 40,000 businesses throughout Canada. Ownr assists with incorporations, legal agreements, ongoing company legal maintenance, and much more.
If you require accommodation, please notify us by email at least 4 weeks before the event date at email@example.com. To cancel the accommodation, we require 5 business days’ notice before the event date.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: