Learn how to access Service Canada and enroll in various programs and services for employers.
This session will include:
Information on EI benefits, the Work-Sharing program, Job Bank, Labour Market Information.
Understanding the Canadian Public Pension Plan:
- Canada Pension Plan (including Canada Pension Plan-Disability Benefits)
- Old Age Security/Guaranteed Income Supplement
- Workforce Reduction Program
- Record of Employment on the Web (EROE) to name a few.
- Social Insurance numbers and employers’ responsibilities.
- Updates and new initiatives.
- New initiatives/programs
- Grants and Contributions online
- Advertising for jobs via our federal government job bank
- Sarita Censoni , Citizen Services Specialist
- Alfia Chan, Citizen Services Specialist
If you require accommodation, please notify us by email at least 4 weeks before the event date at firstname.lastname@example.org. To cancel the accommodation, we require 5 business days’ notice before the event date.