Canva is a free graphics creation tool that’s quick and easy to learn. It lets you combine images and text to design social media graphics, flyers, posters, presentations, worksheets and more!
Plan ahead for seasonal and holiday specials to promote your business!
The fall and holiday season is upon us and this is the perfect time to start preparing your seasonal promotions and specials. There’s so much to plan: Thanksgiving, Halloween, Remembrance Day, Holidays, and even Boxing Day!
During this webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Create flyers that are timely and visually appealing
- Effectively search for relevant photos within Canva, for free
- Group multiple graphics to create depth and style
- Pair stylish fonts to match the theme of your seasonal promotion – everything from spooky to festive
- Add hyperlinks to your website or other landing page
- Layer images, graphics and text
- Customize posts with your own logos, brand colours and photos
This session is for you if:
- You want to make a great impression and attract your ideal clients
- You don’t have the budget to hire an expensive designer
- You want great results without spending months learning complicated graphic design tools like Photoshop
- You wish there was a simpler way to create all your marketing graphics and business documents!
Register today for this step-by-step demo of how to design with Canva!
Presented by: Antoinette Burrell, Document Design Specialist
Antoinette Burrell is a Document Design Specialist and the Founder of Burrell Creative. She helps businesses stand out and get noticed, with captivating graphics and documents for marketing and business growth. Offering everything from social media templates, to worksheets and presentations, clients can create professional-looking brand graphics for every occasion!
As an accomplished public speaker who holds certifications in Corporate Communications, Adult Education, and Social Media Marketing, she has more than 15 years of experience as a Technology Instructor and Business Communications Specialist.
Find out more about Antoinette’s design services at www.burrellcreative.ca